Pavailler is a historical company, created in 1946. As a true specialist in baking, we design, manufacture and distribute a complete and homogeneous range of ovens for bakery, pastry and Viennese pastry, whether traditional or from frozen bases (raw and pre-baked). Throughout the manufacturing process of bakery and pastry equipment, we ensure that we provide quality equipment and services. Our historical presence on the international markets has contributed to the recognition of PAVAILLER in terms of brand name (notoriety) and know-how.
Pavailler : more than a name,
a history !
- In 1946, a self-taught engineer, Mr. Louis Pavailler, decided to transfer his company to Valence.
- As a central heating installer in Lamastre, he decided in 1958 to design the very first French recycling oven.
- In 1969, the company grew, and he created a real sales and after-sales network.
- In 1972, the factory in Portes-lès-Valence was built.
- In 2004, the AGA group bought Pavailler, but also CFI and Bertrand-Puma, and created the company SEBP.
- In 2007, the company joins the ali group, of which it is still part today.
PAVAILLER has been designing, manufacturing and supplying your baking solutions since 1946 in France and around the world. Our offer is therefore vast and allows us to meet your constraints in terms of energy, space in the bakery, production flow or product variety. Many special executions are also possible: do not hesitate to contact us directly to study your project.