Topaze OPERA oven
TOPAZE OPERA is the ultimate versatile convection oven : adapted to the production of pastries, viennoiseries, snacking products and breads, the excellent air flow between the levels allows your products to develop fully and guarantees an even baking thoughout the whole baking chamber.
The new OPERA design is modern and striking. Elegant and easy to clean, this oven is part of a quality process focused on tomorrow’s trends and challenges.
The TOPAZE OPERA offers models from 4 levels (that can be adapted to 5 levels when baking pastries or other non voluminous products) to 10 levels. They receive baking trays or grids of size 400×600 mm or 400×800 (entry direction 400).
A true oven for pastry chefs
TOPAZE OPERA guarantees a complete control of the baking process to allow you to express your knowhow while still respecting the structure and flavour of the most delicate doughs.
Ideal for the baking of pastries, this oven offers as an option a speed variator, as well as an electrical damper, for a total mastering of your baking.
These two elements, combined with the Fine Crust system and Easy-Touch, allow you to adapt the baking of your pastries and more delicate products such as macaroons, meringues, or choux pastry.
For a perfect and controlled dehumidification, TOPAZE OPERA includes as standard the Fine Crust system. This technique creates an intake of fresh air inside the chamber in order to manage the humidity level and boost the development and drying of products such as choux pastry.
The controlled extraction of humidity, combined with a temperature accuracy and a soft and steady ventilation, will guarantee a high-quality and homogeneous result at each batch.
Regularity and performance
The meticulous conception of TOPAZE OPERA’s baking chamber allows an homogeneous circulation of the hot air, in each corner of the chamber, thanks to turbines located on the back panel. Controlled and regular, the intensity of this steady air flow can be adjusted according to your preparations (with the speed variator option).
The insulation of the baking chamber ensures an excellent energy efficiency while preventing from heat dispersion and enabling a perfect baking of your products.
An efficient steam injection system guarantees a saturated and dense steam inside the chamber, thus ensuring a regularity of brightness, at each level, of all types of products, and especially bread.
Aware of the stakes in terms of sustainable energy and energy reductions, Pavailler has designed TOPAZE OPÉRA int he interests of energy efficiency and profitability.
This oven has a reinforced thermal insulation with rock wool panels that ensure an excellent energy efficiency, without heat losses. The double glazing of the door contributes to the good insulation of the oven and also guarantees a thermal bridge rupture that lowers the temperature on the exterior surface of the door, thus preventing from any risks of burning.
For a more extensive management of the oven’s consumption, the EASY-TOUCH control has an Eco Mode that allows significant savings and prevents you from exceeding the consumption threshold.
This control panel also allows the oven to stop automatically, without any action required from the user, after 45 minutes of inactivity after a delayed start program.
An easy cleaning:
• The painted black and white front, as well as the silk-screen printed glass, are easy and quick to clean without difficulties with only a wet cloth.
• The Easy Touch control panel includes a cleaning mode : a long press on the icon disables the panel and allows its cleaning without any risk of triggering anything.
• The lower baking tray makes it possible to retrieve all the accumulated crumbs and residue.
• The interior glass door can be opened without any tools, allowing a deep cleaning and an easy access to the lighting located in the door.
Ergonomics and ease of use:
• TOPAZE has been designed with a userfriendly height in order for the user to reach the upper tray with ease.
• The slide rails can be dismantled and make it possible to adjust the height of the trays for an easier access (for Topaze C04/C05).
• The handle is a robust and reinforced mechanical part that allows a flexible and effortless manipulation, and guarantees a perfectly reliable locking.
• The handle becomes the starting point of the cycle : the timer starts as soon as the door closes, with a safety click, which reduces the user’s efforts.
• The conception of the door keeps the exterior glass at a safe temperature («cold door» system).
Easy Touch control panel
A new modern and intuitive control panel for an easy management of the baking of your bread.
The visualisation is immediate and the navigation without complexity, with all the needed parameters at your fingertips to express your know-how at each batch.