CRISTAL modular rotary rack oven
Cristal ovens are rotary rack ovens designed for baking and pastry-making applications. The regular flow of hot air combined with rotation of the rack offers excellent quality and even baking for all types of products: fresh, raw, frozen and frozen pre-cooked.
The rapid rise in temperature makes it a flexible oven that optimizes production according to sales cycles.
Cristal rack ovens are available in three sizes:
- The FM1 for baking trays measuring 400x800mm
- The FM2 for baking trays measuring 600x800mm
- The FM3 for baking trays measuring 800x1000mm
Each model is available in three versions: Fuel, gas, electricity
The thermal exchanger on the FM1 and FM2 can be placed on the back, to the right or left of the baking chamber. On the FM3, it is always on the back.
This «modular» design offers various layout possibilities as the floor space varies according to the chosen configuration (this configuration should be specified when ordering).
Yield, reactivity and flexibility
- For the gas and fuel versions, the heat exchanger is in refractory stainless steel.
- For the electric version, the exchanger consists of blocks of stainless steel elements.
- The design and materials of the heat exchanger helps ensure perfectly even baking on all decks of the rack. The specific section of this exchanger allows optimal heat exchange to ensure rarely equaled yield and efficiency.
Air circulation inside the baking chamber is provided by three 300 m diameter stainless steel turbines arranged vertically on the base of the oven. The air sucked in by the turbines is heated in contact with the exchanger and is evenly distributed through vents in the baking chamber. This oven is particularly easy to use and requires no complex settings (all settings are done in the factory).
Thermal insulation is provided by 100 to 130 mm thick glass wool panels for enhanced safety and improved energy yield.
The door consists of a rigid 100mm thick stainless steel structure.
Thermal insulation is provided by vertical air circulation completed by 30 mm glass wool with a steam screen on the outer door.
The high temperature silicone door join ensures an excellent seal.
Temperature is controlled by an electronic digital display regulator and probe. To deal with all situations, the oven is fitted with a second safety probe as standard.
Steam generation system
Steam is produced by water injection over a set of metal elements heated by the hot air flow. The water injection time is programmed by a timer on the control panel.
The oven has a baker’s cycle (with steam) and a pastry-making cycle (without steam).
A steam evacuation system is built into the door frame.
Electronic control panel
New optional PRO TOUCH control used to :
- Read and adjust baking and pre-heating temperatures and steam injection time.
- Program 30 recipes by entering baking, steam injection and vent opening times.
- Ddisplay a recipe number
- Adjust recipes
Security above all things
- Door factory-fitted with an interior double show protection ramp and safety handle.
- Decompression tube to balance pressure in the baking chamber for user safety.
- Two-phase door opening to avoid any risks for the user.
- The rack is raised and lowered automatically during loading and unloading.
- Optional squirrel cage rack driving device, except for the FM3 model where it is fitted as standard
Resilience and manufacturing quality
- Interior structure, front, hood and door in stainless steel
- Side and rear doors in pre-lacquered electro-galvanized steel
- Triple glazed, tempered glass door
- Closed in two points by articulated bronze bolt and stainless steel adjustable strike
- Stainless steel extractor
Ergonomics and comfort of use
- The interior glazed door is opened without a tool, allowing in-depth cleaning and easy access to the light fitting in the door.
- A sloping retractable plane for easy insertion of the rack.
- Very smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
- Cchoice of door opening: left or right